Jaclyn is one of those special women in ministry who knows how to connect with dudes, chicks, and adult leaders. She speaks with direct clear Gospel words and connects the dots in practical ways. Through it all her heart shines through. That heart wants to see students wake up to God’s desire for a relationship with them and to see more than just paid youth pastors be part of that awakening. Our church trusted her when she was on my team, and we continue to trust her on and off the platform today. You would be crazy not to give her a shot!
- Jon McCallon, Lead Middle School Pastor at Southeast Christian Blakenbaker Campus. Louisville, Kentucky
Jaclyn is an incredible communicator of God's truth. Her heart and integrity come through everything she says and does. Her ministry heart is incredible and each year she is one of our most appreciated speakers. She has an uncanny way of presenting God's truth in an enjoyable and engaging way while speaking the truth with boldness. Her preparation, heart and intentionality are a gift to any setting she is in.
- Matt Gilchrist, Missions Pastor at Christ's Church of Oronogo. Joplin, Missouri. (Former Director of Christ in Youth - Engage)
Jaclyn Miles doesn't just talk about biblical principles as someone who's studied the Scriptures...she speaks from a heart thats been shaped and formed by an intimate knowledge of the heart of God. She brings her experience in youth ministry and her passio for the most broken people of the world into every place she teaches. Every time she teaches I've walked away personally challenged and I know my leaders and students had the same experience too.
- Jesse DeYoung, Lead Team and West Campus Pastor at Flat Irons Community Church. Golden, Colorado.
Jaclyn is an excellent communicator of God’s word! I’m a middle school youth pastor, and I always put her on our speaking calendar. Jaclyn has a gift to not only clearly communicate truth found in Scripture but also to equip students to practically live out that truth.
- Charlie Landis, Southeast Christian Church Indiana Campus. Jeffersonville, Indiana
Jaclyn is one of our all time BEST speakers in terms of her relating to youth (campers) as to where they are in their lives. She connects with the kids. I would have her as a speaker any week of the summer. What a gift she has.
- Winston Marugg, Sonlight Christian Camp. Pagosa Springs, Colorado.
Jaclyn Miles loves Jesus Christ and is gifted with the ability to share her faith and passion with youth in real world ways they understand. She has a strong sense of community and a desire to nurture a faith in students that impact and shapes every aspect of their lives. She empowers leaders to better disciple youth and mentors them to grow in their own faith as well.
- Steve Wilson, Director of Student Ministries First Presbyterian Church. Tulsa, Oklahoma